What to expect during your project?
- Before the projects begins, we will coordinate material delivery with you. Most often this will be done before the day the project begins.
- Depending on the time of year, our team will arrive between 7:00am-9:00am on the day of your project with a dump trailer.
- The project will start with tarps being laid out in your yard. This important step will catch the debris as we tear off the old roof.
- The old roof system will be removed & disposed of in the dump trailer.
- After the old shingles are torn off, we inspect the roof deck, any damaged sheathing will need to be replaced at this moment.
- The clean-up process is a high priority. Once the roof is complete, we will clean up any debris that did not make it to the dump trailer. We will run out rolling magnets around the yard & driveways to grab any loose nails. We of course take care of disposing of all the debris.
- After the roof is complete & clean up is finished, we will complete our final walk around & quality inspection to ensure everything meets our advanced standards. Photos are taken & stored in our system; a final invoice will be sent to you within 72 hours of completion.