Residential Roofing in Boise, Idaho
Get Your Roof Installed by Our Trained, Licensed, and Insured Residential Roofing Experts
When you're in need of qualified roofing experts to install a top-quality roof for your home, get in touch with the professionals at Hawaiian Built Roofing. With over 30 years of experience, we get the job done right the first time. We install sturdy, stable, long-lasting roofs without leaving a mess behind or overcharging our customers. From installing a roof for your newly-constructed dream home to replacing your old, worn-out roof, Hawaiian Built Roofing has all the reliable residential roofing services you need in one place, performed by our in-house team of trained and certified roofers.
Whether you need a small or extensive roof repair, make Hawaiian Built Roofing in Boise your preferred choice. We will carefully assess your unique situation and present you with a variety of affordable options to get the work done on your terms. We also back all of our work with a full lifetime warranty and will always clean up your property after every project. Call our Boise office at (208) 214-8808 today to get started!
Hear from Our Happy Customers
“I would recommend them over, and over again. Even if it's not your lowest bid, they are worth every penny. They are great at what they do, and just great humans in general. They replaced my roof quickly, and cleaned up everything along the way.”Addie N.
“We've had an incredible experience with Hawaiian Built Roofing! I contacted the company on a Saturday evening and my roof was finished beautifully by that Thursday!”Leah F.
“Hawaiian Built Roofing did an amazing job installing my new roof. Their staff is professional, skilled, clean, and I highly recommend them. The quality of their work is top notch, fair priced, and my roof came with a warranty!”Jennifer Y.
Outstanding service, would highly recommend.”Dustin
“HBR is great! They did a new roof for us a couple of years ago and the roof jacks that they used had been recalled due to falling apart from the sun (manufacturer error). So I called and they came out the next day to replace them all.”Josiah B.
Comprehensive Residential Roofing Services
Hawaiian Built Roofing’s residential roofing team doesn’t stop at installations and replacements. We’re also the Boise area’s go-to source for home roof repairs and maintenance. Are you part of our CLUB?
Make sure that the roof over your head is ready to handle anything.
With our Overhead Care Club you get:
- Annual Roof Check-Up and Attic Analysis.
- Review inside and outside to ensure your safety and protection.
- Inspection of critical components, including valleys and flashing.
- Cleaning of skylights and removal of debris.
- Seal any exposed nail heads with high-grade sealant
- Gutter cleanings of up to 50 feet
Never get on your roof again! Only $179.00 a year or $14.95 a month with a one year commitment.
In addition: Members receive a 10% discount on all repairs
- Members pay just a $19.95 service fee vs. $49 – $99 for non-members
- Priority Guaranteed Appointments
- Lifetime Repair Guaranteed for the life as long as you remain a member
- Contact Hawaiian Built Roofing’s Boise residential roofing team today by calling (208) 214-8808 or sending us a message online!
The Importance of a Properly Vented Roof
One of the most important parts of your home's roof is it's ventilation system. Proper ventilation can help your home regulate indoor temperatures and maintain energy-efficiency, but it does so much more for your roof. A balanced roof ventilation system prevents condensation and moisture from building up on or inside your roof, protecting it from mold and rot and significantly extending its lifespan. Additionally, roof ventilation can prevent ice dams from forming on your roof during the frosty winter months.
Read this article to learn more about the importance of roof ventilation from Hawaiian Built Roofing owner Sandra Daffer, or call our Boise team at (208) 214-8808 to get your roof ventilation system looked at by the professionals!
Expect the Best from Us Every Time
Hawaiian Built Roofing is committed to using the best roofing materials the market has to offer to create the highest-quality roofs for our customers’ homes. We source all of our materials from known and trusted brands that are just as committed as we are to sustainability, durability, and value. Whether you need your roof to have extra protection against hail, heat, or anything else, we have materials that defend you from any kind of threat. 100% customer satisfaction is always our top priority, so we’ll always make sure you’re getting a new roof that’s custom-tailored to your needs and budget, built out of materials that are guaranteed to support your lifestyle.
Our Residential Roofing Materials Include:
- Outstanding roofing products from brands like CertainTeed and Malarkey
- Architectural/dimensional shingles with 30, 40, and 50-year lifespans
- Impact-resistant shingles (resistance up to 130 mph)
- PVC single ply
- And more!
We offer a standard Lifetime warranty to a 50-year plus shingle, and also work with insurance companies when needed. Wind and hail damaged are common here, so you want someone you can trust to represent you when this need arises. Call our trusted roofers at (208) 214-8808 to get the job done right the first time.
When is the Right Time to Replace Your Roof?
- If your roof is a standard 3-tab shingle then you can expect a life of 20 years. If your roof is original and has a 3-tab roof, then it would be a good time to call our team to evaluate your needs and get it changed out.
- If your roof is the architectural shingle then you can expect a lifespan of 25 years. If your roof is original, then you may want an evaluation to determine the best course of action to prevent any future leaks. Call our team for more information: (208) 214-8808.
Does your home need a new roof to keep your family safe and protected? Call our Boise residential roofing team at (208) 214-8808 for a free estimate!
Common Problems that Cause Roof Leaks
- Missing and blown off shingles.
- Improper flashing installations that allows water to intrude no matter how old the roof is.
- Improper installation of shingles and other products.
- Shingles installed on a low sloped surface.
- Additions and remodels. They always leak in the transition as they are rarely installed correctly.
- Extreme weather that causes stress on the shingles, causing prematurely loss of life.
- Manufactures defect on shingles.
Detail-Oriented Residential Roofers
At Hawaiian Built Roofing, we make sure to pay careful attention to all the little details of your roof, such as painting vents, replacing and installing new gutters and pipe jacks to match the roof's color. We also clean up any mess left from repairs to leave your home clean and comfortable. We even back all of our roofing work with full lifetime warranties, ensuring that you’ll never have to worry about your new roof being anything less than perfect.
Get in touch with our trained, licensed, and insured residential roofers today by calling our Boise office at (208) 214-8808. We also serve residential customers in Eagle, Nampa, Caldwell, Star, Middleton, Mountain Home and the greater Treasure Valley area!
Why Choose Hawaiian Built Roofing?
Our Team Is Licensed & Insured and our techs are background checked for your safety
Family Owned and Operated, we make you part of our family
Lifetime Warranty on Our Products, we only use full systems and never mix manufactures
100% Customer Satisfaction and workmanship guarantees
Financing Options Available
Se Habla Español, podemos ayudar a todos
Get in Touch!
Fill out the form below, or call us at (208) 214-8808 to get started.