About Hawaiian Built Roofing Hawaiian Built Roofing is a family-owned business that was built in 2005. Sandra Daffer is the President of the company that manages the Sales and Office Administration, and Kenny is the Vice President of Operations- he’s a highly skilled and experienced roofer with over 30+ years in residential and commercial roofing. He went on his own in 2005 as he wanted to ensure that quality roofs were provided to his customers.
Both Kenny and Sandra are passionate about helping people, and they are very thorough; with Sandra’s great personality and patience, she can plan the scope of work to ensure that customers understand the flow of work and how the job is to be done. Whereas Kenny always says he treats his customers’ roof –HIS roof. “I do not cut corners, I always do things right the first time, so I don’t have to return to fix the same issue. However long it takes, I will do it the right way. It’s not just a job, but this is my life’s passion.” When he finishes the job, his goal is to finish it in perfect condition, so he does not need to go back to inconvenience the customers.
Their children joined Kenny and Sandra to help grow the business, and they all have roles to fulfill to ensure customers are happy with complete satisfaction.
“I would recommend them over, and over again. Even if it's not your lowest bid, they are worth every penny. They are great at what they do, and just great humans in general. They replaced my roof quickly, and cleaned up everything along the way.”Addie N.
Kenny and Sandra saw a need for quality roofing in the Treasure Valley. In 2005, they started the business to be able to help every day people combat their roofing needs. Coming from a state that always rains, Kenny knew how to waterproof and do water tracing for those hard to find leaks.
Over the years they have developed a system that only helps homeowners with their roof problems. But they have been able to do in-house training on many young men and women to be able to learn a skill and trade where they can always support their families. With Idaho’s right to work state attitude it allows us to train individuals the right way.
This family owned business has been doing it right for over 17 years. Every home we touch is as if it was our own.
Why Choose Hawaiian Built Roofing?
- We’re locally owned and operated- as well as a women owned business
- Prompt, friendly, and reliable service
- We will clean up all debris after every job, we never leave a mess
- We don’t offer Band-Aid fixes
- We provide our own toilet for our team so no one needs to go inside your property
- Our team is smoke free-No cigarette butts will be left on your property
- Our team is background checked for your safety
- Our team is factory trained, We have no mistakes, if we make one we will fix it
- All roof replacements come with a free Overhead club plan for 2 years a $358.00 value
- 100% Manufacturer warranty on all of our roof replacements, offering you long-term peace of mind
- Commercial Roofing
- Commercial Roofing Maintenance
- Commercial Roofing Repair
- Low Sloped Roofs
- Residential home service and repair
- Metal Roof/Alternatives
- Residential Roofing
- Roofing Maintenance
- Roofing Repair
- CertainTeed Roofing Products
- IB Deck Shield products
- Malarkey Roofing Products
- IB Roofing Products
- American Express
**Fees May Apply
Year Established: 2005
Our Team Is Licensed & Insured and our techs are background checked for your safety
Family Owned and Operated, we make you part of our family
Lifetime Warranty on Our Products, we only use full systems and never mix manufactures
100% Customer Satisfaction and workmanship guarantees
Financing Options Available
Se Habla Español, podemos ayudar a todos